Emptiness in my heart..
Emptiness in my soul..
Emptiness in my mind..
No matter where ever i go..
Feeling the urge for that powder....
Feeling she is the one that will keep me higher..
She is the only friend i have....
But some say she is the only foe i have...!!
Lost ny friend, i had..
Lost ny thoughts, i had..
Pre occupied in my mind..
she is the only trust i have...
Wearing the same jeans all the time..
listening to the same song all the time..
I can not justify myself in this time..
b'coz...i am in my own world...all the time..!!
What about my religon..
what about my soul..
i am too lost to find out...
b'coz....i have violated ny religon i had..
i have violated ny soul i had..
I don't go out that much..
i don't see the light that much..
i don't breathe that well..
b'coz....there is a poison that runs in my vein...that
purifies me..but pollutes my brain and my soul...
There is no evil on my side...
evil is in me..
i'd like kill that evil...someday...
through whatever will i have left...
b'coz i do want to live...
i don't want to die.....
I also want to feel the pain...
I also want to feel happiness...
I also want to face the truth....
I want a life which is filled with life and joy...
I want a life which begs no more...
I want a life with no "coke" any more...
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Cocaine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yaar ye ladki hi har taklif ki jad hai...
ReplyDeleteDekh tujh jaisa seedha saada banda bhi coke voke ki baat karne laga..
hahaha
Good man good
keep going..