Tried every moment to fly with you.....
Tried my luck to be with you.....
Tried in every breath to look at you....
but I failed, I failed....!!!!
colors of your wing were too bright.....
you seem to be lost when you see the light.....
you spot onto something which is too close...
you don't seem to know,who cares for you everyday....
may be your eyes are closed or my heart is too blind.....
may be I am crazy or am I a sly....
you don't fly on weekdays,may be on some weekend....
you don't seem too hurt or in pain....
but I am hurt and in pain....
wasteless to say, you roam around here and there...
wasteless to say, you are a charmer everyday....
wasteless to say, I am a waste for you anyway....
You move like a butterfly, but sting like a bee....
You pray like a poor,but wish like a child....
You are gem in my heart, but my heart is like a coal mine....
Fly on sunday, is that the perfect time.....
is it where your scent would purify.....
Good bye my butterfly....!!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment