Oh guitar man Oh guitar man.....
Oh guitar man oh guitar man...play me a few song....
Play me few notes.....as I wanna go along.....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man....slam the base....
Hit the 'G' ....slam it hard.....
because it ain't that free.....
Play me country....or any damn folk song....
play me led zeppelin or any bollywood song....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man.....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man.....play me a few song.....
play arpeggio that really moves on.....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man.....play me a few song....
play well...as the radio is turned on......
I hear you guitar man....I hear you every night.....
I don't see your guitar.......but I do see you play alright....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man...play me a few song....
I am a big fan of your's ..and let the party go on....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man....
Oh guitar man Oh guitar man...play me a few song....
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

reminds me of Dylan's Tambourine Man! :) Good stuff chhote! we need to catch up long time
ReplyDelete