Friday, January 28, 2011

My Own Eyes

I see the world with truth....
see the world with more lies.....
I see it in furious anger.....
I see it with my own eyes.....

I see people with hatred....
I see them so blind.....
I see people with different colors..because..
I see it with my own eyes....

I see the blood on my hand....
spreading across man kind....
I see a disgruntled soldier....
killing his own wife....

I see a big white lantern...
but there is no light....
I see the sun and moon....collapse...
in the darkness of a sky....

I see no love.....
see only people with mean heart....
I see them as people...
who have no soul and not even their own mind....

I see tragedy in everybody's life....
I can't see myself going anywhere.....

Because I see it with my own eyes....
as I only see it with my own eyes...
with my own eyes..
with my own eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment